A Cinnamon applet based on the Gnome Shell weather extension.
The msgfmt and glib-compile-schemas commands must be available. See the README to install the necessary packages for your distribution.
If upgrading from version 1.3.2 or older, please run the ./cleanup script.
To install, run the ./install script and restart Cinnamon (alt+F2, r).
To find your location, click here (alternate). Your WOEID ("Where On Earth ID") is the id attribute of the output. For example, New York is USNY0996.
Configure your settings by clicking the icon in the top-right corner of the popup menu, or use the terminal (with tab completion) as follows:
gsettings set org.cinnamon.applets.weather@mockturtl woeid USNY0996
New releases will be announced on the mailing list.
You may wish to filter messages with [cinnamon-weather] in the subject.
- add 5-day forecast
- add Turkish, Vietnamese, Lithuanian, Hungarian translations
- fix tooltip translation
- fix a potential translation conflict with Cinnamon shell
- add Arabic translation
- add maintainer scripts
- add Icelandic (encoding fixed), traditional Chinese, Bulgarian, Japanese, Greek translation
- update German, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Polish, Slovak translation
- separate Brazilian and Portuguese translation
- add sunrise / sunset time
- add Danish, Latvian translation
- add custom icon for cinnamon-settings; change name to "Weather" (was "Cinnamon Weather")
- improve Russian, Italian, Czech, Portuguese translation
- fix visible text toggle
- improve namespace convention
- link WOEID lookup
- fix menu styling
- add symbolic icons
- add wind speed
- fix translation warnings
- add translations
- add settings editor
- initial upload