Customized version of the original email@example.com applet - the additional functionality is that clicking the terminal icon will launch a terminal at that location.
- Added terminal icon to right of entries for which you can launch a terminal to.
- Prevent launching terminal on ftp/sftp bookmarks
- Removed right-click. You now launch terminal by clicking on the terminal icon in the list
- Changed icon to a symbolic folder icon
- Added right-click refresh bookmarks option to reload the list (without having to restart Cinnamon)
- Added right-click mate-default-applications-properties call (should work in Ubuntu and Debian versions)
- Using gnome-control-center -- info for default applications now - seems more reliable
Installation ================ 1) Unzip 2) Copy the folder "places-with-terminal@mtwebster" to "~/.local/share/cinnamon/applets/". 3) Enable the applet in Cinnamon settings.