Extension : Cinnamon-Maximus Version : v0.3.1
Desktop : Cinnamon Release Date : 22 Nov 2014.
Author : Fatih Mete Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Maximus GNOME Shell extension ported to Cinnamon. You need xprop and xwininfo package (on linuxmint already installed)
This extension tested on Cinnamon 2.4 (Linux Mint 17, Arch Linux)
- Cinnamon 2.6 Support
- Undecorate windows when maximized or (if you want) tiled
- You can undecorate all windows (experimental, known issue 1)
- You can add aplications in blacklist. Extension ignores this app when its window maximized.
- UI problem with latest version gnome applications (gnome-system-monitor 3.12, gedit 3.12), And when you close this option, you have close and re-open all windows for decorete all.
- Added only Cinnamon 2.6 support.
- Added Undecorate when TILED&SNAPPED
- Added Undecorate for All Windows (experimental)
- Ported latest version of Gnome Shell maximus-estension
- Fix F11 fullscreen issue on some applications (firefox, gedit)
- Added blacklist option
- Initial release.