cinnamon-weather uses Semantic Versioning. For the current version number, see
OpenWeatherMap API Key
OpenWeatherMap does not require API key anymore! Big Thanks to them for supporting this applet!
The following formats are supported:
- Zipcode, Country Code (e.g. 94111,US)
Latitude, Longitude (e.g. 37.77,122.41)
- City, Country Code (e.g. London,UK), or ZIP, Country Code
If the location you try does not work, try using OpenWeatherMap's finder and paste the coordinates.
DarkSky API Key Setup
DarkSky only supports Latitude, Longitude format! (e.g. 37.77,122.41)
- Cinnamon 1.8+
Right-click to access
cinnamon-settings -> Applets -> Configure.
- Translations in general and are in bad shape after the rework, contribute if you can, it is always much appreciated.
- Sunset/Sunrise is not displayed correctly if there is a mismatch between the Location Timezone and System Timezone
- DarkSky verbose conditions are only in cm/celsius or in/fahrenheit
Fedora 19 "Schrödinger's Cat"
A bug in this release prevents the applet from loading. See the link for the fix.