1 month ago 2022-06-27, 15:41
Last commit: [156e3991] add es.po (#4375)
A simple applet that displays uptime.
Uptime is an applet that shows you how long it's been since last reboot.
The code for this applet can be found under firstname.lastname@example.org here : cinnamon-spices-applets
- You can choose how to display the time in three different ways. Two predefined ways, and a third way where you define exactly how to present the time using :
- %y for number of years
- %d for number of days
- %h for number of hours
- %m for number of minutes
- %H for number of hours with leading zero (if less than ten)
- %M for number of minutes with leading zero (if less than ten)
- You can add a volentary prefix, for example : Uptime : 4 days and 3 hours
- You can choose a minimal mode, where only the icon will be shown in your panel, and the time will be presented (as choosen above) in a tooltip.
- You can show or hide the icon (in non-minimal mode)
- You can style the text (in non-minimal mode) with CSS
- Original author : vatanuki.kun
- Author : Hultan