3 months ago 2022-11-27, 02:05
Last commit: [a8643f7e] A new Finnish translation for the program temperature@fevimu (#4570)
Shows usage of a network interface
Download and upload speed
An applet that shows usage of a network interface for Linux Mint Cinnamon
- Shows current download and upload speed
- Shows a hover popup with total amount of data downloaded and uploaded
- Opens a terminal with list of current Internet connections on a left mouse click.
Closes the terminal on the next mouse click.
- Shows data limit usage
- Displays a percentage of data limit usage as a circle or text
- Invokes a command when the data limit exceeded
- Two GUI types
- Show average speed per second or amount of data transferred
- Display values as multiples of bytes or bits
- Enable or disable a hover popup
- Customize a command used to list current Internet connections
- Extract .zip archive to ~/.local/share/cinnamon/applets
- Enable the applet in Cinnammon settings
To specify a network interface:
- Right click on the applet
- From "Network interfaces" submenu check a network interface
Browse the source of the applet in the original repository.
Log In To Comment!