Bug reports, feature requests and contributions
If anyone has bugs to report, a feature request or a contribution, do so on this xlet GitHub page.
System Monitor (Fork By Odyseus) applet description
This applet is a fork of System Monitor applet by Josef Michálek (a.k.a. Orcus).
Differences with the original applet
This applet is not compatible with vertical panels!
- This applet uses Cinnamon's native settings system instead of an external library (gjs).
- I added an option to use a custom command on applet click.
- I added an option to set a custom width for each graph individually.
- I added an option to align this applet tooltip text to the left.
- Removed NetworkManager dependency.
- gir1.2-gtop-2.0: The gtop library reads information about processes and the state of the system.
- NetworkManager: NetworkManager is a system network service that manages your network devices and connections, attempting to keep active network connectivity when available.
- Note: NetworkManager is only used if the GTop library version installed on a system is < 2.32 and doesn't support certain library calls.
Important note: NetworkManager is only used if the GTop library version installed on a system is < 2.32 and doesn't support certain library calls. So, basically, if the network graph on this applet works without having installed NetworkManager, then you don't need to install it.