2 years ago 2021-02-05, 09:47
Last commit: [67b10481] Remove root icon.png files
Shows usage of a disk
Disk read and write speed
An applet that shows usage of a disk for Linux Mint Cinnamon
- Shows current disk read and write speed
- Shows a hover popup with total amount of data read and written
- Opens a terminal with a list of current input and output informations per process on a left mouse click.
Closes the terminal on the next mouse click.
- Two GUI types
- Show average speed per second or amount of data transferred
- Display values as multiples of bytes or bits
- Enable or disable a hover popup
- Customize a command used to list current input and output information per process
- Extract .zip archive to ~/.local/share/cinnamon/applets
- Enable the applet in Cinnammon settings
To specify a disk:
- Right click on the applet
- From "Disk" submenu click on a disk
Browse the source of the applet in the original repository.
Log In To Comment!