9 months ago 2023-02-14, 02:54
Last commit: [d274c2e4] Add some Simplified Chinese translations (#4679)
Show the state of Timeshift, if it is currently making snapshots in the background
Cinnamon applet that inspect Timeshift snapshot creation and update an icon on the panel.
The applet shows:
- a faded icon when the backup device is absent / not connected.
- a plain icon when the backup device is connected, mounted, and no snapshot is being made.
- a spinning 'sync' icon while a snapshot is being made.
It also has a menu shortcut to create a new snapshot.
- Fix config file location change. (Thanks to @amithiel)
- Switch from timer approach to async file monitor approach
- Fix some stability issues - Thanks to Steve M for his contribution
- Fix a bug when Timeshift configured on the root filesystem
- Fix a crash if Timeshift is not installed or not configured
- Initial commit