Extension : Cinnamon-Maximus Version : v0.3.3
Desktop : Cinnamon Release Date : 02 July 2016.
Author : Fatih Mete Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Maximus GNOME Shell extension ported to Cinnamon. You need xprop and xwininfo package (on linuxmint already installed)
This extension tested on Cinnamon 3.0 (Linux Mint 18)
- Cinnamon 3.0 Support
- Undecorate windows when maximized or (if you want) tiled
- You can undecorate all windows (experimental, known issue 1)
- You can add aplications in blacklist. Extension ignores this app when its window maximized.
- UI problem with latest version gnome applications (gnome-system-monitor 3.12, gedit 3.12), And when you close this option, you have close and re-open all windows for decorete all.
- Added only Cinnamon 3.0 support.
- Added only Cinnamon 2.8 support.
- Added Undecorate when TILED&SNAPPED
- Added Undecorate for All Windows (experimental)
- Ported latest version of Gnome Shell maximus-estension
- Fix F11 fullscreen issue on some applications (firefox, gedit)
- Added blacklist option
- Initial release.