4 weeks ago 2021-09-24, 10:44
Last commit: [f99ff92d] Create pt_BR.po
Tile your windows as you like.
ARROWSmove with keyboard
Entertile the selected area
More options are available in Cinnamon Settings -> Extensions -> gTile@shuairan -> Settings.
This extension was originally developed by vibou and shuairan. It is now maintained by the community.
- Added compatibility for Cinnamon 3.8+.
- Cinnamon 2.4
- put all settings to extension setting screen
- AutoTile: only tile non-minimized windows
- AutoTile: improve on multi monitor (only tile windows in current screen)
- merge some upstream changes from vibou.gTile (V21)
- exclude some apps with no wm_class. This is a wild guess to find apps which should not be tiled (like Hangouts)
- hide on escape
- better multi-monitor support
- new feature: select and tile by keyboard (move with Arrows, Shift+Arrow to select area, space or enter to tile window)
- support for latest cinnamon >1.8
- settings-system is used (configure keyboard shortcut via extension settings)
v0.3 thx to dalcde
- fixed conky-bug
- changed compatiblity to match all 1.6 releases
- changed grid color to blue
- removed panel icon (use applet instead: https://github.com/shuairan/gTile-applet )
- added support for different panel positions of cinnamon (top,bottom,both)
- panel icon is now displayed
- added support for cinnamon
- fixed small offset