A semi-transparent Cinnamon theme, with wallpaper + Firefox extra. Inspired by the CBlack theme (author: cloweling).
If you want a panel that is not transparent, modify the line
300 of the file
For example: background-color: rgba(53, 57, 69,
0.50); . A value of
0 is equivalent to total transparency and
1 is totally opaque. Restart Cinnamon (Ctrl+Alt+Esc) for immediate modification.
It is located in the directory
This is a css file that changes the color of the address bar according to the security of a site:
Just copy the file
~/.themes/CBlue/cinnamon/userChrome.css and paste it into
~/.mozilla/firefox/YOUR_PROFILE/chrome/. If the
chrome directory is not present in your profile, you will need to create it.
From Firefox 69 and after:
You must type
about:config in the address bar and then modify the value
toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets by double-clicking on it to switch it to
Without this modification, the extra doesn't work.
- 1.11: workspace-graph editing.
- 1.10: slight panel touch-ups.
- 1.9: instruction for the extra from Firefox 69.
- 1.8: color arrows calendar, modification of the workspace applet (visual representation).
- 1.7: modify categories in the menu and menu items, change of the sound player applet buttons.
- 1.6: change of background color.
- 1.5: support for Weather + BAMS applets and photoframe desklet.
- 1.4: hover color, visual lock indicator Num/Shift, desklets decorations supported.
- 1.3: slight modification of the panel and transparency.
- 1.2: some corrections and improvements + Firefox extra.
- 1.1: fixed a bug: list of grouped window applets for the left/right panels.
- 1.0: first version (Cinnamon 4).
This theme is distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.0 license.