A semi-transparent Cinnamon theme, with Firefox extra and Conky. Inspired by the CBlack theme (author: cloweling).
If you want a panel that is not transparent, modify the line
275 of the file
For example: background-color: rgba(53, 57, 69,
0.50); . A value of
0 is equivalent to total transparency and
1 is totally opaque. Restart Cinnamon (Ctrl+Alt+Esc) for immediate modification.
Don't hesitate to bring up inconsistencies in the theme or the extras here.
This is a css file that changes the color of the address bar according to the security of a site:
Just copy the file
~/.themes/CGreen/cinnamon/userChrome.css and paste it into
~/.mozilla/firefox/YOUR_PROFILE/chrome/. If the
chrome directory is not present in your profile, you will need to create it.
From Firefox 69 and after:
You must type
about:config in the address bar and then modify the value
toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets by double-clicking on it to switch it to
From Firefox 77 and after:
You need to reinstall the
userChrome.css file in the Firefox profile. To make sure you get the latest version of the theme, follow this link or install the 'Spices Update' applet.
Without this modifications, the extra doesn't work.
conky-allpackage, depending on the GNU/Linux distribution.
curlmust already be present, if it isn't, you should install it as well.
Download the Brizel font here, then unzip into
fc-cache -f -vcommand may be needed to update the fonts.
- Copy the file located in
~/.themes/CGreen/cinnamon/TimeFulland paste it into
~/.conky(these are hidden folders: Ctrl+h to show them). You must also allow the file to run with the command
chmod 750 ~/.conky/TimeFull. More informations can be found at the beginning of the file.
This theme is distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.0 license.
- 2.1: tooltip shadow, visual indicator Lock/Num and special vowel characters of the virtual keyboard.
- 2.0: corrected the calendar applet and removed obsolete codes.
- 1.15: deleted a variable following the update of the weather applet.
- 1.14: non-work-day calendar in bold.
- 1.13: touching up the weather applet and the slider bar.
- 1.12: thumbnail outline (window list preview) and overview retouching (Ctl+Alt+Down).
- 1.11: editing the grouped-window-list applet.
- 1.10: OSD, panel editing and userChrome.css update.
- 1.9: instruction for the extra from Firefox 77 and update userChrome.css file.
- 1.8: correction of the menu display (official and alternatives) + modification of the IP URL in Conky.
- 1.7: add conky.
- 1.6: fixes the workspace-switcher offset.
- 1.5: fixed a bug in the panel-launchers applet for vertical panels, magnification of some panel elements.
- 1.4: workspace-graph editing.
- 1.3: slight panel touch-ups.
- 1.2: instruction for the extra from Firefox 69.
- 1.1: modification of the workspace applet (visual representation).
- 1.0: first version (Cinnamon 4).