Radio3.0 is an Internet Radio Receiver & Recorder applet for Cinnamon.
With Radio3.0 you can:
Listen to any type of radio stream (MP3, AAC, AAC+, OGG, FLAC, FLV...)
Perform research in an internet database that references tens of thousands of radio stations.
Import files containing the URL of radio station streams, obtained from internet directories such as SHOUTcast.
Create your list of favorite radio stations, accessible by the menu of this applet.
Manage your list of favorite radios: add, move, remove, modify each radio of your list.
Create categories and sort yourself your favorite radios.
Save and restore entire lists of radios.
Record songs or programs while listening to them.
Schedule background recordings.
Try to record from YouTube the currently playing song. (Unsafe; another song can be recorded.)
Watch videos on YouTube about the song being played.
Extract the soundtrack of a YouTube video.
Launch and use Pulse Effects (if installed) for amazing sound experience.
- Modify the volume of the radio, independent of the general sound volume.
Details, help and FAQ can be found in the Manual.
- Now able to display the station logo, if it exists. The user can choose to display it or not, in the contextual menu.
- Some bugfixes.
- Now compatible with Soup 3.
- Fixes a bug in notifications management.
- Fixes a bug in OSD display.
- Update lib/checkDependencies.js (bugfix)
- Volume scrolling is now in the same direction as Cinnamon.
- Now compatible with OpenSUSE.
- Adds ability to show OSD while changing volume.
- Adds ability to keep YT video.
- Now checks if the yt-dlp program is well present in ~/bin, and loads the latest version.
- Add ability to use translated help.
- Update list of dependencies.
- Now compatible with fresh install of Linux Mint 21.1.
- Fully functional.
- Allows the user to create its own list of web radio stations from free databases, from directories such as ShoutCast or importing files usually used by music-readers.
- Also, the user can record a music or radio show (directly or programming it).
- This applet also can extract soundtracks from a YT video or playlist.
Log In To Comment!